BC Level 4

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Recap

Dear Students,

Sabai dee mai(s!)? How was the class for you yesterday? Useful?
I thought most of you did well though some of you need to use class time better - take advantage of the opportunity to practise your English!!! Also use your teacher as a resource more if you're having problems. We will do a little more on the present perfect next week. If you're still doubtful then try the workbook at home, I can collect/correct your workbooks next week if you'd like.
Also you can check this link from www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv92.shtml

This week you should post a personal profile (if you haven't already) - this is so we can know a little about each other.

And post something about the differences between Men and Women....Please do interact with each others messages but don't get nasty!! (not that you would ;0) )

Have a think about these quotations / expressions to get you started:

"men are from Mars - women are from Venus"
"you can't live with them, you can't live without them"
"behind every good man there's an even better woman"
"men marry women just like there mothers"

Lastly, next Sunday the BC is open so I hope to see you there. Any questions or comments please post here or contact me at the BC.

Edward

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

สวัสดี hello

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear teacher,
I'm patsarat.I lost username so I can't send my homework.Please give me username.
Thank you in advance.
patsarat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home