BC Level 4

Monday, July 31, 2006

Hello, nice to meet you

Dear all,

After Sunday assignment, I would like to take this opportunity to short introduce regarding myself. My name is Earn(g) (Normally, I like to write "Earn") and in Thai "เอิง" (Sorry Edward if you can't read it). I have lived in Bangkok since I was born. My favorite hobby are listening to music such as pop music and sometime watching movies. I want to learn English because I want to improve overall English skills especially in grammar for writing and speaking that will help me communitcate with foreigner fluently.

Have a nice day
Earn

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Earn,
I've lots of questions for you....

What does your name mean?

Can you go into more details about who and what you want to talk to foreigners about?

Do you like English language movies and music? What are your favourites? why? And how can this help you learn English? What do you do to improve?

Your writing shows a good knowledge of language though you need to be careful over fixed phrases " i'd like to take this opportunity to (briefly) introduce myself" - This sounds rather formal and later in the message you become less formal. You can be imformal on here. Try to use one style throughout.

I hope you get what you want from the course.

regards,
Edward

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Edward Russell said...

Hi Edward,

My name means one (like one,two,three,...) or "un"(In French word). If you learn French, you may know. Things that I want to talk to foreigner are anythings such as daily life.

I like to watch English language movies and music as well. it makes me be familiar with English word, sound or sometime new words.

I want to improve speaking and writing skills. For more details, I want to write and speak fluently with right grammar rule.I try to write english here and hope that you will read it and don't hesitate to correct it if I write it wrong.Because I can improve myself from my fault.

Thank you in advance
เอิง (Earn)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home