BC Level 4

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hi everybody


My name's Koy-little finger.I'm a student of King Mongkut's Institute of Technology North Bangkok. I'm studying in Department of Electrical Engineering faculty of Engineering.I use English for tranlate information of my project.I don't have chance to speak English in my daily life.I think I have problems in English.Because I can't speak what I think. In my free time I usually listen to music and surfing internet.I love to read the review of cosmetic in "http://www.makeupalley.com".Members of this website come from worldwide so they wrote review in English. It make me learn to how to Expressing my opinion.

Koy

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Koy-little finger,
that's an interesting name, does it have anything to do with making people smile?!

you use English TO translate .., remember that to expresses purpose or says why. e.g.: I went to Central to work.

Have you written a review of some cosmetics? This may be another good way to practise your English writing. An opinion piece - why lippy is better than eye liner, or something.

It can be really difficult to say what you think, I now I do it in Thai all the time. The best way is to start speaking and try and get round the "gaps" in your knowledge by using other words, pictures, gestures, anything(!) to get your message across.

regards,

Edward

 

Post a Comment

<< Home