BC Level 4

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hello..Teacher

Hello...Teacher Edward
I would like to introduce a bit of me.I'm studys at Srinakarinwirot University in 4th years,now i'm during on Dance Thesis part.Actually i'm not really good in English as grammars and also in writing,that is a BIG TROUBLE for me.[if you do writing ,it will recheck all of using grammars] :-P So,2 years ago before i took 3 courses at BC[Ladprao branch]i really nervous and feel like i have a butterfly in my stomach when speak with foreigner,after ended of courses I'm better It works!!! (^___^)
Umm..last thing i falled in love with MINI ,that my dreams car. I need to ride once time. Nice to meet you

Game2 [Newbie]

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Game(2),

I love Minis too. Have you seen the old movie the Italian job?

Grammar is uncountable so what do you need to change?
You're right, writing really does show alot!!

Interesting to hear about your experience at Lad Prao, who taught you? Whoever taught you obviously did a good job if you lost your butterflies. Thanks for the endorsement!

Nice message. Speak to the class next time, not just me.

Can you dance?
regards,

Ed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home