BC Level 4

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hello , My classmate & teacher

1st of all , I would like to introduce myself . My name is "Sutthichat" or my friends call me "Aun ". I've lived in bangkok since I was born. I graduated from King Mongkut Institue's of Technology North Bangkok in Mechanical Engineering field.
Now , I works at automotive production company (it's famous for small truck in thailand) .Can you guess its name ?
For my free time, I like to see the movie in theater & to listen the music.
I hope this course , my classmate & teacher will help me to improve English language skill.
Nice to meet you all. (^_^)

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aun,
You show some good use of present perfect and past simple here - GOOD!!!
Honda?

THE music? THE movie? just one? which one?

I hope that ON this course your peers and I can help you...though you seem to be doing fine.

How did you make things bold? it looks good.

A positive start,

regards,
Edward

 

Post a Comment

<< Home