BC Level 4

Friday, August 04, 2006

Hi, everyone - from Moo

Hi, everyone.

I’d like to introduce myself in Level 4.1 classroom at British Council Pinklao Branch. My name is “Sutthipong Meeyai” and my nickname is “Moo”. I’m a traffic/transportation engineer. I work for an engineering consulting company. Most of the jobs are traffic impact, transportation planning, and infrastructure design, for example, road, expressway, bridge, and subway. Some of them also include feasibility study which is an economic and financial analysis.

I plan to further study abroad; I think UK is my favourite place. If everything is OK, I mean my English scores, it may be a few year. I sometimes work with foreigners so I know my English isn't yet very good, it must be improved.

It’s nice to meet you in this class.

See you very soon,
Cheers.
Moo (หมู)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home