BC Level 4

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hi,everybody

I would like to introduce my self. My name is " Sirikorn Rojthamarat" or " Koy" . I am a nurse at Siriraj Hospital, my job is about taking care the cancer patient who is receiving radiotherapy. in my free time I often to see the movies at Central and I really loves to party with my freinds.Today I had to talk with a foriener who comes from England, he is a guest speaker for my english class for nurses and very fun.I want to study in the master degree but it not easy to past the exam especially the English Subject. Idon't have much more chance to use English langue in my workplace but I think in the near future I have to use it alot. So I hope this time is the Great time that I can improve my English and nice to meet you all.
Best regard
Koy

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koy,

A good introduction. Nice to hear all about you. I think the more personal we all are the more interesting the course can be. Otherwise we end up talking about nothing in particular.

I especially liked your anecdote about the English speaker. You could go into more details...
This is what I want from everyone week in week out... Talk about films, music, any meaningful experience involving English.

A few corrections:

-past the exam
-my job is about
-i often to see
-(non)use of paragraphs

All the best on the course, I hope you gain the improvement you wish for.

regards,

Edward

 

Post a Comment

<< Home