BC Level 4

Saturday, August 05, 2006

^_^ Nice to Meet You

Hi! All,

I'm 'Aom'(ออม), Nattanee Charoensuksomboon.
Nice to meet you, new classmates; and glad to see you again, Edward and my old classmates.

I'll be 20 years old in very soon. Now, I'm studying in the second year at Chulalongkorn University in faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, department of Statistics and branch of Information Technology for business.(haha.. so sorry if you maybe confused my education.) I was born in Bangkok and live here until now.

My hobbies are playing internet, reading books(especially cartoon books), listening to music and watching movies or dramas. I like Korean dramas very much and my favourite Korean actor is Won Bin. You may have ever heard his name from his very well-known drama, Autumn in My Heart or รักนี้ชั่วนิรันดร์ in Thai. I also want to learn Korean language. Listening to music is also my very favourite, I'm a fan of Groove Riders, one of Thai band, and have concentrated waiting for their live which was postponed from this week. I don't know when there is the concert because they haven'n told any schedule after postponing.

Well. the reasons why I choose to study English is absolutely for improoving my English. I have a plan to study abroad,maybe USA, in master degree. I think learning at British Council will push me more learning by myself too. The biggest problem of mine is listening, but I don't mean other skills haven't any problems, I just think that listening is very a important thing when living outside Thailand. I have to understand what they say before I reply anything.

There will be a class tomorrow, see you all^^

Aom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home