BC Level 4

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

BC Level 4

BC Level 4

Hello,everybody

I'd like to introduce myself.My name's Pasita Thuwacharoenpanich but you can call me "Luknoo". I'm 19 years old.My hometown is Nakorn Pathom.I'm a sophomore at Thammasat University.My faculty is Liberal Arts.I'am majoring in English.
That is the reason why I take course at British Council.I want to improve my English skill.I have to use English in every subject at my University and all of my teachers are teaching in English but my English skill isn't good.Especially,writing and grammar.My writing's score is really bad and I plan to study aboard in my master degree.So,English is important for me.In my free time,I like to go shopping,watching movies and hanging out with my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home