BC Level 4

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Great trip





Hello .. everybody

Last Saturday I went to Prajuab province with my friends for visual studys about water colours painting and How to make sand statue. It was wonderful time that you can learn and travel both in same time.




First day , I visited Kao Wang in Petchburi.There's the Palace of 4th King in Thailand which fusion Thai art style and Europeon art style together, around The Palace lots of big trees. I was walking on pathway that lie on the top of mountain , I stop watched scenery around there. Everything seem to be very small as Lego toys, onething there are alot of monkeys [terrible monkey -__-"] It's very rude monkey.The Monkey stole a cup of water from my hand while i was talking with my friend.




Second day , we went to Manao bay for painting and making sand statue lessons. I was looking at the end of sky , I felt contented and took a deep breath 3 times .^oo^ I've had impressed that.



Third day , We woke up a little late morning It may was an effect from alcohol drinks . ha ha
So, we went back to BKK directly, but did not forget buy some suvenir and sea foods to home. Well I've been impressed for this trip and just knew Thailand more amazing.




Game2

7 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks amazing!! How many people are trained dancers?
Ed

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your friends look so fun,relaxed and happy.I love balley on the beach.
I hope I can go with you next time.

Game1
Buddy

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!!!
I like your third pictures.How could you do that? it was awsume.
I agree with your idea about monkey.What did you do at Manow bay?

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh WOWww It's very nice place.I know you enjoyed with visual studys about water colours painting ^^.



P'Too ,Unknown Anonymous ,Tae

 
At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope to be there soon.

..Beer..

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your last pic.

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did painting and making sand statue lessons at early afternoon ,so after that i rode on a banana boat.

Big fun!!

Game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home