BC Level 4

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Homework



I'm fall in love with my RMK-make up base 01.

Because when I was applying LM loose powder someone told me "Today your face look matte"

It made me lost my self-confident. So I went to Central Chidlom to buy make up base.

RMK is very popular in “pantip.com”. It makes my face glow after I apply to my face.

It look natural my face doesn't matte anymore.

P.S.

I love RMK's BA too. Her name P'Pla.She told me she's not BA she’s RMK’s supervisor .

OMG I'm so lucky to saw her. She’s good advisor.

She let me try a lot of shade of cosmetic at her counter

and she helped me chose shade that suitable for me.

Koy(Goy: little finger)

5 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!!

We've had surprised that you so chic and quite meticulous.

Ohhhh NO!!


Somebody in your class

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I'll be beauty like her. ^_^ hahaha

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you put on make up when you come to study in this class?
so,We will comment that It is good or not?
Wi&Luknoo

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To lovely Goy,
You will be more beautiful if you use Din-Sor-Pong (something we use at Songkran Festival)
It's extremly WHITE and no others can beat it.

I know you wanna to know who wrote this but you wont know because I am not going to tell you.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Edward Russell said...

thank you for all of tour comment

for comment3:I've got to see dermatologist on Sunday so I cant apply make-up on y face ^_^

for comment4:Let's e guess you're game1 or tae

Goy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home