BC Level 4

Friday, September 15, 2006

Homework

Someone told me this time is the rainy season. I don't really like rainy season
though I was born in rainy season and my name "Patsarat" mean rain.
The only good thing I found about rainy season is when I was studying in Mattayom 5 at my hometown. My school closed because it rained heavily and flood.
It was raining heavily for three days but everyone still had to go to school.
On the 3 th day it started to flood.My friends and I was waiting for an annoucenment
of the school to let us home.
While we was standing on 4 th floor the director, a thin tall man in semi formal suit,
was wadding around the school. I didn't know what he did but my friend told me
he tried to measure water level. Thirty minute after that we was let home.
Wadding home was very fun for me and I got home safety but my neighbor had
a problem. She fell in to a drain. Luckily, she is a quite tall girl so she could climb up.
It was horrible. If I fell down, how could I survive.

Patsarat (Too)

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds scary,I'd be really scared if I fell into a Bangkok drain during the rainy season. Can we rename the rainy season the Patsarat Season?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home