BC Level 4

Monday, September 11, 2006

Disaster

Dear 4.1,

I'll be the first to admit last class was a disaster.
I apologise for repeating the 'intonation lesson' with you I genuinely thought you'd appreciate it as it's a good one! My mistake.

Secondly I was feeling terribly sick by the end of the class and I was sick towards the end. I had terrible flu or food poisoning, not sure, terrible aches and pains as well as all the other unpleasant things associated with stomach problems...Not too much detail..I was a bit better yesterday though and seem to be okay today, thankfully.

Now to recap, can you finish off the reading about saying 'yes' and the associated activities, we'll be discussing this in class next week.

Secondly can you post a little story up here about your life, it can be complete fiction, factual or you can be 'liberal with the truth' make something boring more interesting. Remember to use the target language - past cont v past simple (for example, see the bits of my story in italics above!)

Look forward to reading your tales up here.

Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home