BC Level 4

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Feedback

I thought most of you did very well in our last class I was pleased with how the most of you applied yourself to the tasks at hand and worked hard to speak. I thought the presentations were good. Well done. Did you think they were worth doing? Or a bit of a waste of time? What would you do differently next time?

I'm looking forward to recieving your letter(s) it'll give me a good chance to assess your current writing level and it'll be a decent bit of work for your portfolios, by the time we've finished working on them.

Next week I really will do a little present perfect v past simple revision stuff and we'll continue with the speaking theme, looking at ways of opening and continuing conversations. If you'd like me to, I can collect your workbooks in and have a quick look through what you've been doing in them (if anything at all!).

cheers,
Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home