BC Level 4

Friday, August 11, 2006

HI! I'm Mai...

Hi ! my name is Pijittra Ruangwattanapaisarn,my nick name is "Mai". I'm 20 years old now.I'm studying at Thammasat University in the faculty of Political Scienses ,and my major is Politics. I've studied at Thammasat University for 3 years and a half. I studied at Thammasat Rangsit campus for first 2 years, and then moved to Trapachan Campus in third year of my study. However , I like Rangsit more than Traprachan because I had got more freedom and friends, since most of my friends stay in the university dormitory. I don't like Traprachan because of traffic jam and air pollution.
There are 9 members in my family :my father, my mother, 5 older sisters ,1 younger sisters and me. I've lived in Bangkok since I was born.
I rarely go to others provinces.At my free time I always go shopping , listen to the music , see the movie. I don't like using computer because I always have a problem with it.
sorry for lat submittion due to my uncomfortness with computer.
See you guys on Sunday.
Mai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home