BC Level 4

Friday, August 11, 2006

Sawaddee Teacher Edward

My name is Phongsathorn Lueangsasiphong, my nickname is Buddy.I'm 16 years old.I study at Triamudom suksa school.In my free time,I offten listen to a radio and I love 105.5 FM very much because it can help me to improve my English skill and sometimes I love playing piano , I have learned piano for 12 years.My favourite sport is soccer I tried to play soccer when I was 6 years old but I hadn't have time to practise so I stopped to play soccer when I was 12 years old but I like to watch soccer matches and my favourite team is Barcelona.I have studied English at British council for 2 years and I love it very much because teachers in this school can make me good in English and I can meet new friends at this place.
Today is 12 August,it is very important day because it is "Mother day" and I have a very fantastic poem from Howard Johnson.
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold ;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
Good luck,
Buddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home