BC Level 4

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Embarrass!

Hello! Everybody.

The story about myself that I was very embarrased.

Last week I had an appointment with my friend at KFC at Central Pinklao. When I reached there, I was looking for my friend but there were many people in there. They were sitting and eating. Suddenly, I saw somebody was sitting on the corner and sitting with her back to me. I thought that she was my friend Nang and I hit her hard on her back and said

" Hi! Nang. How are you?"

When she turned around, He was not Nang but he was a lady boy.
I was very embarrased and I quickly said

"Sorry Sorry"

and went running out of the shop and called to my friend.

Wi

4 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be embarrass. For me, it always happens.

I fall down a bus at a crowded bus stop. It's many people in there....

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's very lucky that u misunderstood.

He might happy about that.


Nan & game2

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this story - it made me laugh lots, must have been a 'good' lady boy if you know what I mean...
Did you tell your friend that you mistook her for a lady boy? What did she say?

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Reallyy Ohhh That is sooo amazinggggg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home