BC Level 4

Saturday, September 16, 2006

This Week Homework : by Aom

Hi! Everyone^^

Here is my story.


-------------------

A Story of Three Girls

















I went out with my friends yesterday. We decided to have lunch in a Japanese restaurant, named Brown Eyes, where was located on Sukhumwit road. We went to there by BTS from Siam station to Prompong.

In the restaurant, we sat near the window. The foods which we ordered were Omelette Rice with Curry Sauce, Omelette Rice with White Cream Sauce and pasta. They were very delicious. We were chatting and eating at the same time like ordinary women. I couldn't remember what we were talking about in that time. However, I can remember one of my friends was telling me and another friend someting about her new friends or something like that. While she was talking, she stopped immidiately and said why we didn't listen to her. The another friend and I looked at each face and laughed. We had same reason why we didn't listen. That was the complaining of a customer. She looked very serious and frightful while she was complaining to a poor waiter who always said "I'm sorry, I'm very sorry, sir." The complaint was about surving the dish lately.

Later, we all made a concentrate with the conversation which consisted of the powerful woman, the poor waiter and a pitiful manager who was just coming. Finally, the woman had gone and the restaurant bacame peaceful again. Then, we were back to our talk again and laughed for our habits that we were interested in other people's business like this. It was really not good but we still did. ^^;


-------------------

Hope you enjoy with my story. See you!

Aom

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture make me hungry.

I want to try once.

So ,Is it expensive?


Game& Nan

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiiii

 

Post a Comment

<< Home